Pages

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



I made it! I couldn't release chapter 2 of Mitsu Tsuki in late January because I'd been sick for the past 2 weeks. I stayed up until 5am in the morning finishing up this chapter just to have it released on Valentines Day! Please, enjoy! I didn't get to post about my oyaji otome gaming, but I promise I'll make sure to mention it in my next post. Thanks, for visiting this bleak blog and hopefully I'll get a chance to pick up new projects. ^^

※PLEASE DON’T UPLOAD TO AGGREGATOR SITES LIKE MANGAFOX, MANGAHERE, & MANGAPANDA※

Mitsu-Tsuki Chapter 02


Lali

3 comments:

  1. Gah, it leaves it on such a cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. This manga is my life... omfg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm so glad many people like this series.

      Delete

Instagram